Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter directory (same installation drive as Windows). BJMYPRT.EXE is the Canon My Printer's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.65 MB (2779024 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Canon My Printer from your computer
Canon My Printer contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.56 MB (5833448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BJMYDGN.EXE (2.17 MB)
- BJMYPRT.EXE (2.65 MB)
- BJMYRST.EXE (377.32 KB)
- LOGINFO.EXE (173.39 KB)
- LOGINFO2.EXE (85.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (129.41 KB)
Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Canon My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon My Printer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon My Printer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon My Printer". The Canon My Printer application will be found automatically. After you click Canon My Printer in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canon My Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon My Printer.
8. After removing Canon My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon My Printer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130