Canon My Image Garden
Canon My Image Garden is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon My Image Garden from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon My Image Garden is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canon My Image Garden. Canon My Image Garden's primary file takes about 558.58 KB (571984 bytes) and is named cnmigmain.exe.
Canon My Image Garden contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.26 MB (7609376
bytes) on disk.
- cnmigmain.exe (558.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
- cnmiggipi.exe (3.18 MB)
The current page applies to Canon My Image Garden version 2.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Canon My Image Garden:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Canon My Image Garden.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon My Image Garden
Canon My Image Garden is an application offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Canon My Image Garden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon My Image Garden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon My Image Garden or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon My Image Garden". The Canon My Image Garden app will be found automatically. When you select Canon My Image Garden in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon My Image Garden, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon My Image Garden.
8. After removing Canon My Image Garden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon My Image Garden that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon My Image Garden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon My Image Garden by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon My Image Garden by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon My Image Garden in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:52.183