Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0
Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0\uninst.ini. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0's main file takes about 9.10 MB (9541016 bytes) and is named mpnex50.exe. A guide to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 from your system
The executable files below are installed alongside Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0. They occupy about 10.56 MB (11070056
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.41 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (1.09 MB)
- mpnex50.exe (9.10 MB)
- mpnmlif64.exe (78.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0.
If planning to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CANON\MP Navigator EX 5.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 5.0
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0". The Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0.
8. After removing Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130