Canon MOV Encoder
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder from your computerCanon Inc.
. Further information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Canon MOV Encoder application is to be found in the C:\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Canon MOV Encoder is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\18.104.22.168\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Canon MOV Encoder's primary file takes around 381.38 KB (390536 bytes) and its name is Uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of Canon MOV Encoder. They occupy an average of 381.38 KB (390536
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Canon MOV Encoder version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Canon MOV Encoder versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Canon MOV Encoder when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonH264Encoder.ax
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonMOVEncoderDisplayIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonMOVEncoderUnInstall.ini
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\H264Enc.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Canon MOV Encoder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon MOV Encoder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon MOV Encoder\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon MOV Encoder\DisplayName
Canon MOV Encoder is an application by Canon Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Canon MOV Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Canon MOV Encoder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon MOV Encoder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon MOV Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the Canon MOV Encoder app will be found very quickly. When you select Canon MOV Encoder in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon MOV Encoder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon MOV Encoder.
8. After uninstalling Canon MOV Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon MOV Encoder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon MOV Encoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon MOV Encoder by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 06:30:46.857