Canon MOV Encoder
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder from your PCCanon Inc.
. Further information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Canon MOV Encoder application is to be found in the C:\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Canon MOV Encoder is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Canon MOV Encoder's primary file takes around 381.38 KB (390536 bytes) and its name is Uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of Canon MOV Encoder. They occupy an average of 381.38 KB (390536
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Canon MOV Encoder version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Canon MOV Encoder versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Canon MOV Encoder when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonH264Encoder.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonMOVEncoderDisplayIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\CanonMOVEncoderUnInstall.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\H264Enc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\H264EncSSE2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\H264EncStd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\H264EncLib\msvcr80.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\msvcp80.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder\msvcr80.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Canon MOV Encoder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Canon MOV Encoder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon MOV Encoder
Canon MOV Encoder is a program released by Canon Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Canon MOV Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Canon MOV Encoder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon MOV Encoder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon MOV Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the Canon MOV Encoder application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon MOV Encoder in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon MOV Encoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon MOV Encoder.
8. After removing Canon MOV Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon MOV Encoder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon MOV Encoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon MOV Encoder by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon MOV Encoder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 06:30:46.857