Canon IJ Scan Utility
Canon IJ Scan Utility is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Canon IJ Scan Utility from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon IJ Scan Utility is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\IJ Scan Utility directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Canon IJ Scan Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\IJ Scan Utility\MAINT.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SCANUTILITY.exe and occupies 1.06 MB (1112656 bytes).
Canon IJ Scan Utility is composed of the following executables which take 1.67 MB (1752472
bytes) on disk:
- MAINT.exe (411.16 KB)
- MAPI.exe (92.08 KB)
- SCANUTILITY.exe (1.06 MB)
- SETEVENT.exe (121.58 KB)
For other Canon IJ Scan Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Canon IJ Scan Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Canon IJ Scan Utility is an application released by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Canon IJ Scan Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon IJ Scan Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon IJ Scan Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon IJ Scan Utility". If it exists on your system the Canon IJ Scan Utility program will be found automatically. After you click Canon IJ Scan Utility in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon IJ Scan Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon IJ Scan Utility.
8. After uninstalling Canon IJ Scan Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon IJ Scan Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon IJ Scan Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon IJ Scan Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon IJ Scan Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon IJ Scan Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:29:42.690