Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro from your computerCanon Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint Pro directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint Pro\uninst.exe uninst.ini uinstrsc.dll. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PSETUP.EXE and occupies 158.09 KB (161880 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro. They occupy 1.19 MB (1248048
bytes) on disk.
- EZPRPILR.EXE (279.61 KB)
- EZPRX64.EXE (105.36 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (158.09 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (158.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (129.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.1
of Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro. Click on the links below for other Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro versions:
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX\Settings\CommonData\Common.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX\Settings\DisclabelData\CurrentBase.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX\Settings\DisclabelData\Deflay.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX\Settings\DisclabelData\PrintInfo.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX\Settings\DisclabelData\Text.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro - PRO-1 series Extention Data
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro - Pro9000 series Extention Data
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro - Pro9500 series Extention Data
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy-PhotoPrint Pro
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is an application released by Canon Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro". The Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro.
8. After removing Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:27:56.460