Canon DR-2020U Driver
Canon DR-2020U Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver from your PCCanon Electronics.Inc
. Go over here
for more details on Canon Electronics.Inc. Canon DR-2020U Driver is typically set up in the C:\Windows\PIXTRAN directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HELPVIEW.exe is the Canon DR-2020U Driver's primary executable file and it occupies circa 57.61 KB (58992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Canon DR-2020U Driver. They occupy an average of 445.66 KB (456360
bytes) on disk.
- CEITRAY.exe (88.05 KB)
- ChgColor.exe (40.00 KB)
- HELPVIEW.exe (57.61 KB)
- utility.exe (260.00 KB)
This page is about Canon DR-2020U Driver version 1.2.11202.16001
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Canon DR-2020U Driver:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Canon DR-2020U Driver is an application offered by the software company Canon Electronics.Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Canon DR-2020U Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon DR-2020U Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon DR-2020U Driver". If it exists on your system the Canon DR-2020U Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon DR-2020U Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon DR-2020U Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver.
8. After uninstalling Canon DR-2020U Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon DR-2020U Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon DR-2020U Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver by Canon Electronics.Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Canon DR-2020U Driver by Canon Electronics.Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon DR-2020U Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:13:23.150