Canon DR-1210C Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Canon DR-1210C Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Canon DR-1210C Driver from your PCCanon Electronics
. More info about Canon Electronics can be found here
. Canon DR-1210C Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Windows\PIXTRAN directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Canon DR-1210C Driver. The application's main executable file is named HELPVIEW.exe and its approximative size is 57.61 KB (58992 bytes).
Canon DR-1210C Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 185.66 KB (190120
bytes) on disk.
- CEITRAY.exe (88.05 KB)
- ChgColor.exe (40.00 KB)
- HELPVIEW.exe (57.61 KB)
The current page applies to Canon DR-1210C Driver version 1.1.10804.11001
Canon DR-1210C Driver is a program released by Canon Electronics. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Canon DR-1210C Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon DR-1210C Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon DR-1210C Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon DR-1210C Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Canon DR-1210C Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Canon DR-1210C Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon DR-1210C Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon DR-1210C Driver.
8. After uninstalling Canon DR-1210C Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon DR-1210C Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon DR-1210C Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon DR-1210C Driver by Canon Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that Canon DR-1210C Driver by Canon Electronics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon DR-1210C Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:54:13.640