Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0
Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0\uninst.ini is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1226304 bytes) on disk and is called CSTBox.exe. How to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 from your system
The following executable files are contained in Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0. They take 1.46 MB (1531008
bytes) on disk.
- CSTBox.exe (1.17 MB)
- Maint.exe (297.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 version 5.0
Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CanoScan Toolbox 5.0
Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130