Canon Camera Access Library
Canon Camera Access Library is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library from your computerCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CAL directory (same installation drive as Windows). Canon Camera Access Library's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\126.96.36.199\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CAL\Uninst.ini". CALMAIN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 94.08 KB (96341 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Canon Camera Access Library. They take an average of 199.17 KB (203951
bytes) on disk.
- CALMAIN.exe (94.08 KB)
- CALWLESS.exe (105.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Canon Camera Access Library. Click on the links below for other Canon Camera Access Library versions:
Canon Camera Access Library is an application by Canon Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Canon Camera Access Library is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon Camera Access Library from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon Camera Access Library or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Camera Access Library". If it exists on your system the Canon Camera Access Library application will be found very quickly. When you click Canon Camera Access Library in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon Camera Access Library, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Camera Access Library.
8. After uninstalling Canon Camera Access Library, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Camera Access Library which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Camera Access Library with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Camera Access Library by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Camera Access Library by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Camera Access Library supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-19 06:00:31.563