Cannon Fodder 3
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cannon Fodder 3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cannon Fodder 3 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. More data about the app Cannon Fodder 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CannonFodder3 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CannonFodder3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cannon Fodder 3. cf3-WT.exe is the Cannon Fodder 3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 12.54 MB (13152120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cannon Fodder 3. They take about 20.92 MB (21940328
bytes) on disk.
- cf3-WT.exe (12.54 MB)
- cf3.exe (8.04 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Cannon Fodder 3.
Cannon Fodder 3 is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Cannon Fodder 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cannon Fodder 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cannon Fodder 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cannon Fodder 3". The Cannon Fodder 3 app will be found very quickly. When you click Cannon Fodder 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cannon Fodder 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cannon Fodder 3:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CannonFodder3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cannon Fodder 3.
8. After uninstalling Cannon Fodder 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cannon Fodder 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cannon Fodder 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cannon Fodder 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Cannon Fodder 3 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cannon Fodder 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:40:56.677