Canali di giochi
Canali di giochi is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Canali di giochi from your PCWildTangent, Inc.
. You can read more on WildTangent, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Canali di giochi program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Game Explorer Categories - main folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Canali di giochi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe. Canali di giochi's primary file takes around 321.42 KB (329136 bytes) and is named provider.exe.
Canali di giochi is composed of the following executables which occupy 683.82 KB (700236
bytes) on disk:
- provider.exe (321.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.40 KB)
This data is about Canali di giochi version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Canali di giochi:
...click to view all...
Canali di giochi is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Canali di giochi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Canali di giochi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canali di giochi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canali di giochi". If it is installed on your PC the Canali di giochi program will be found automatically. When you click Canali di giochi in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Canali di giochi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canali di giochi.
8. After uninstalling Canali di giochi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canali di giochi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canali di giochi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canali di giochi by WildTangent, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canali di giochi by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canali di giochi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 19:10:18.180