CanWay version 1.1.10
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10 from your PCCanWay
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CanWay. More details about the app CanWay version 1.1.10 can be seen at http://www.canwaygps.com
. Usually the CanWay version 1.1.10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CanWay version 1.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named CanWay.exe and occupies 983.00 KB (1006592 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CanWay version 1.1.10. They occupy about 14.50 MB (15204147
bytes) on disk.
- CanWay.exe (983.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup.exe (6.20 MB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup_x64.exe (6.20 MB)
This page is about CanWay version 1.1.10 version 1.1.10
CanWay version 1.1.10 is an application by the software company CanWay. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CanWay version 1.1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CanWay version 1.1.10". If it is installed on your PC the CanWay version 1.1.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CanWay version 1.1.10 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CanWay version 1.1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CanWay version 1.1.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.canwaygps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10.
8. After uninstalling CanWay version 1.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CanWay version 1.1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CanWay version 1.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 by CanWay from your PC, we are not saying that CanWay version 1.1.10 by CanWay is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 16:36:48.117