CanWay version 1.1.10
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10 from your PCCanWay
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CanWay. More details about the app CanWay version 1.1.10 can be seen at http://www.canwaygps.com
. Usually the CanWay version 1.1.10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CanWay version 1.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named CanWay.exe and occupies 983.00 KB (1006592 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CanWay version 1.1.10. They occupy about 14.50 MB (15204147
bytes) on disk.
- CanWay.exe (983.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup.exe (6.20 MB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup_x64.exe (6.20 MB)
This page is about CanWay version 1.1.10 version 1.1.10
CanWay version 1.1.10 is an application by the software company CanWay. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CanWay version 1.1.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CanWay version 1.1.10". If it exists on your system the CanWay version 1.1.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CanWay version 1.1.10 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CanWay version 1.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CanWay version 1.1.10:
- The software company is: http://www.canwaygps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CanWay\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CanWay version 1.1.10.
8. After uninstalling CanWay version 1.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CanWay version 1.1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CanWay version 1.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 by CanWay from your PC, we are not saying that CanWay version 1.1.10 by CanWay is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CanWay version 1.1.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-27 16:36:48.117