CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1
This page is about CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 from your systemIARC
. Go over here
for more information on IARC. Please open http://www.iacr.com.fr
if you want to read more on CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 on IARC's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CanReg5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CanReg5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CanReg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 42.50 KB (43520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1. They occupy about 1.18 MB (1241289
bytes) on disk.
- CanReg.exe (42.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 version 5.00.361
CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 is an application released by the software company IARC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1". The CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 program will be found very quickly. After you click CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1:
- The software company is: http://www.iacr.com.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CanReg5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1.
8. After removing CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 by IARC from your computer, we are not saying that CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 by IARC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CanReg5 version 5.00.36beta1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 20:00:54.800