Camfrog Video Chat 6.11
Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 from your computerCamshare, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Camshare, Inc.. Please open http://www.camfrog.com
if you want to read more on Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 on Camshare, Inc.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Camfrog Video Chat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 14.98 MB (15710264 bytes) on disk.
Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 18.06 MB (18932609
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Camfrog Video Chat.exe (14.98 MB)
- CamfrogHandler.exe (105.05 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (346.70 KB)
- cf_update_helper.exe (431.03 KB)
- cf_update_service.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 version 6.11.540
only. For more Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Camfrog Video Chat_6.11.540.7264
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Camfrog Video Chat
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\Camfrog Video Chat.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\CamfrogHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\cmnet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\crashrpt_lang.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\CAMFROG VIDEO CHAT.EXE56FDF45800EFB838
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\Camfrog Video Chat.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\Camfrog Video Chat.exe.FriendlyAppName
Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 is an application offered by the software company Camshare, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Camfrog Video Chat 6.11". If it is installed on your PC the Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Camfrog Video Chat 6.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Camfrog Video Chat 6.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.camfrog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Camfrog Video Chat 6.11.
8. After removing Camfrog Video Chat 6.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 by Camshare, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 by Camshare, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 22:28:22.997