You can find on this page details on how to remove Camera Viewer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Camera Viewer from your PCExtcam
. Additional info about Extcam can be seen here
. Click on http://www.extcam.com
to get more info about Camera Viewer on Extcam's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\\CameraViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Camera Viewer is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\\CameraViewer\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.59 MB (4809216 bytes) on disk and is called CameraViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Camera Viewer. They occupy about 4.73 MB (4956146
bytes) on disk.
- CameraViewer.exe (4.59 MB)
- local-stream.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.47 KB)
- vlc-stream.exe (40.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Camera Viewer. For more Camera Viewer versions please click below:
Camera Viewer is a program by the software company Extcam. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Camera Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Camera Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Camera Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Camera Viewer". If it exists on your system the Camera Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Camera Viewer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Camera Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Camera Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.extcam.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\\CameraViewer\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Camera Viewer.
8. After removing Camera Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Camera Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Camera Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Camera Viewer by Extcam from your PC, nor are we saying that Camera Viewer by Extcam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Camera Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 04:34:55.593