Camera Sync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Camera Sync from your PCA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Take a look here
for more details on A Steve Creation/Convergence. Usually the Camera Sync program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Camera Sync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Camera Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Camera Sync\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Camera Sync\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Camera Sync's primary file takes about 232.50 KB (238080 bytes) and its name is Camera Sync.exe.
Camera Sync contains of the executables below. They occupy 800.00 KB (819200
bytes) on disk.
- Camera Sync.exe (232.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Camera Sync.
Camera Sync is a program released by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Camera Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Camera Sync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Camera Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Camera Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Camera Sync app will be found automatically. After you click Camera Sync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Camera Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Camera Sync.
8. After uninstalling Camera Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Camera Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Camera Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Camera Sync by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, we are not saying that Camera Sync by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Camera Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:30:02.780