CamFi version 184.108.40.2065
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CamFi version 220.127.116.115 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CamFi version 18.104.22.1685 from your systemCam-Fi, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Cam-Fi, Inc.. More details about CamFi version 22.214.171.1245 can be found at http://www.Cam-Fi.com/
. CamFi version 126.96.36.1995 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CamFi folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall CamFi version 188.8.131.525 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CamFi\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CamFi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.23 MB (3387592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CamFi version 184.108.40.2065. They take an average of 4.38 MB (4589977
bytes) on disk.
- CamFi.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to CamFi version 220.127.116.115 version 18.104.22.1685
CamFi version 22.214.171.1245 is an application by Cam-Fi, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CamFi version 126.96.36.1995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CamFi version 188.8.131.525 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CamFi version 184.108.40.2065 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CamFi version 220.127.116.115". The CamFi version 18.104.22.1685 program will be found automatically. When you select CamFi version 22.214.171.1245 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CamFi version 126.96.36.1995, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CamFi version 188.8.131.525:
- The software company is: http://www.Cam-Fi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CamFi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CamFi version 184.108.40.2065.
8. After uninstalling CamFi version 220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CamFi version 18.104.22.1685 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CamFi version 22.214.171.1245 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CamFi version 126.96.36.1995 by Cam-Fi, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CamFi version 188.8.131.525 by Cam-Fi, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CamFi version 184.108.40.2065 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 12:57:12.843