CamFi version 188.8.131.521
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CamFi version 184.108.40.2061 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CamFi version 220.127.116.111 from your computerCam-Fi, Inc.
. You can find out more on Cam-Fi, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Cam-Fi.com/
to get more info about CamFi version 18.104.22.1681 on Cam-Fi, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CamFi folder (same installation drive as Windows). CamFi version 22.214.171.1241's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CamFi\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CamFi.exe and its approximative size is 3.06 MB (3211464 bytes).
The executables below are part of CamFi version 126.96.36.1991. They take about 3.75 MB (3936621
bytes) on disk.
- CamFi.exe (3.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of CamFi version 184.108.40.2061.
CamFi version 220.127.116.111 is an application by Cam-Fi, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase CamFi version 18.104.22.1681 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CamFi version 22.214.171.1241 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CamFi version 126.96.36.1991 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CamFi version 188.8.131.521". If it is installed on your PC the CamFi version 184.108.40.2061 application will be found very quickly. After you select CamFi version 220.127.116.111 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CamFi version 18.104.22.1681, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CamFi version 22.214.171.1241:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Cam-Fi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CamFi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CamFi version 126.96.36.1991.
8. After removing CamFi version 188.8.131.521, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CamFi version 184.108.40.2061 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CamFi version 220.127.116.111 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CamFi version 18.104.22.1681 by Cam-Fi, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CamFi version 22.214.171.1241 by Cam-Fi, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CamFi version 126.96.36.1991 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 14:01:04.370