You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Calypso 1.0.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Calypso 1.0.0 from your PCMendix Technology B.V. [email@example.com]
. More data about Mendix Technology B.V. [firstname.lastname@example.org] can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\calypso directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Calypso 1.0.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\calypso\Uninstall Calypso.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Calypso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 93.16 MB (97681408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Calypso 1.0.0. They take an average of 121.61 MB (127517385
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Calypso.exe (93.16 MB)
- Uninstall Calypso.exe (133.05 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- node.exe (27.44 MB)
- notifu.exe (236.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (286.50 KB)
- SnoreToast.exe (275.00 KB)
The current page applies to Calypso 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Calypso 1.0.0 is an application by Mendix Technology B.V. [email@example.com]. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Calypso 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Calypso 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Calypso 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Calypso 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Calypso 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Calypso 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Calypso 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Calypso 1.0.0.
8. After removing Calypso 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Calypso 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calypso 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Calypso 1.0.0 by Mendix Technology B.V. [firstname.lastname@example.org] from your computer, we are not saying that Calypso 1.0.0 by Mendix Technology B.V. [email@example.com] is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calypso 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 18:33:48.627