Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1
Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 from your systemSteffen Wagner
. Further information on Steffen Wagner can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Calvin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calvin\unins000.exe". Calvin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 537.50 KB (550400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1. They occupy about 1.21 MB (1268425
bytes) on disk.
- Calvin.exe (537.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1.
Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 is an application by Steffen Wagner. Some people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1". The Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 by Steffen Wagner from your PC, nor are we saying that Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 by Steffen Wagner is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Calvin & Hobbes Viewer 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:30:03.743