Calories is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Calories from your firstname.lastname@example.org
. More data about email@example.com can be seen here
. More data about the software Calories can be seen at http://mobile-site.pl/
. Usually the Calories application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\calories-27eed5042c92eb19400ab9b8569ad48a folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Calories's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\calories-27eed5042c92eb19400ab9b8569ad48a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.95 KB (91088 bytes).
The executables below are part of Calories. They occupy an average of 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
This info is about Calories version 0.0.3
Calories is an application offered by the software company firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Calories is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Calories from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Calories or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calories". If it exists on your system the Calories app will be found automatically. After you click Calories in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Calories, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Calories:
- The software company is: http://mobile-site.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\calories-27eed5042c92eb19400ab9b8569ad48a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Calories.
8. After removing Calories, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Calories which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calories using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Calories by email@example.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Calories by firstname.lastname@example.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Calories supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-15 16:01:37.550