This info is about CallStation 5.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CallStation 5.5 from your PCImpulse Technology
. Further information on Impulse Technology can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CallStation directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove CallStation 5.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CallStation\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CStation.exe is the CallStation 5.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) on disk.
CallStation 5.5 contains of the executables below. They take 2.96 MB (3104026
bytes) on disk.
- CStation.exe (1.69 MB)
- FaxView.exe (620.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about CallStation 5.5 version 5.5.1
only. For other CallStation 5.5 versions please click below:
CallStation 5.5 is a program by Impulse Technology. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CallStation 5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CallStation 5.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CallStation 5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CallStation 5.5". If it exists on your system the CallStation 5.5 program will be found automatically. After you click CallStation 5.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CallStation 5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CallStation 5.5.
8. After uninstalling CallStation 5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CallStation 5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CallStation 5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CallStation 5.5 by Impulse Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that CallStation 5.5 by Impulse Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CallStation 5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:53:01.877