Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War from your PCTreyarch
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Treyarch. Please open http://www.treyarch.com
if you want to read more on Call of Duty: World at War on Treyarch's page. The program is often located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty: World at War is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Call of Duty: World at War's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
Call of Duty: World at War installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Call of Duty: World at War.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 10090
Call of Duty: World at War is an application offered by the software company Treyarch. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Call of Duty: World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty: World at War from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty: World at War or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty: World at War". The Call of Duty: World at War app will be found automatically. After you select Call of Duty: World at War in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty: World at War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty: World at War:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treyarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Call of Duty: World at War.
8. After removing Call of Duty: World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty: World at War that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:16.287