Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War from your PCTreyarch
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Treyarch. Please open http://www.treyarch.com
if you want to read more on Call of Duty: World at War on Treyarch's page. The program is often located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty: World at War is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Call of Duty: World at War's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
Call of Duty: World at War installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Call of Duty: World at War is a program released by Treyarch. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty: World at War from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Call of Duty: World at War or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty: World at War". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty: World at War application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Call of Duty: World at War in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Call of Duty: World at War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty: World at War:
- The publisher is: http://www.treyarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call of Duty: World at War.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty: World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty: World at War that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch from your computer, we are not saying that Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:16.287