Call of Duty World at War
This page is about Call of Duty World at War for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Call of Duty World at War from your PCBARCA
. You can find out more on BARCA or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Call of Duty World at War can be found at http://www.BARCAGAME.com
. Call of Duty World at War is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BARCA\Call of Duty World at War folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Call of Duty World at War is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AdbeRdr708_en_US.exe and occupies 20.30 MB (21290704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Call of Duty World at War. They take 79.19 MB (83033768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- instmsia.exe (1.63 MB)
- instmsiw.exe (1.74 MB)
- pbsvc.exe (666.29 KB)
- setup.exe (309.26 KB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- CoDWaW.exe (5.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- raptr_installer.exe (17.73 MB)
- AdbeRdr708_en_US.exe (20.30 MB)
- Register.exe (9.47 MB)
- CoDWaW.exe (6.91 MB)
- CoDWaWmp.exe (5.17 MB)
- AUTORUN.EXE (49.85 KB)
- CoDWaW.exe (7.00 MB)
- Install.exe (32.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Call of Duty World at War version 1.00.0000
Call of Duty World at War is an application by BARCA. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Call of Duty World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty World at War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Call of Duty World at War or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty World at War". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty World at War program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Call of Duty World at War in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty World at War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty World at War:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BARCAGAME.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Duty World at War.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty World at War that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty World at War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty World at War by BARCA from your PC, we are not saying that Call of Duty World at War by BARCA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty World at War supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 19:21:13.610