Call of Duty: World at War
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War from your computerIgroMir
. More information on IgroMir can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Call of Duty - World at War directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Call of Duty - World at War\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War. CoDWaW.exe is the Call of Duty: World at War's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.28 MB (5538818 bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty: World at War is composed of the following executables which take 5.97 MB (6262233
bytes) on disk:
- CoDWaW.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.46 KB)
Call of Duty: World at War is an application by IgroMir. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Call of Duty: World at War or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty: World at War". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty: World at War app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Call of Duty: World at War in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Call of Duty: World at War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Call of Duty: World at War.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty: World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty: World at War that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty: World at War by IgroMir from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty: World at War by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty: World at War supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 07:36:11.020