Call of Duty: World at War
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War from your computerIgroMir
. More information on IgroMir can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Call of Duty - World at War directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Call of Duty - World at War\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War. CoDWaW.exe is the Call of Duty: World at War's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.28 MB (5538818 bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty: World at War is composed of the following executables which take 5.97 MB (6262233
bytes) on disk:
- CoDWaW.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.46 KB)
Call of Duty: World at War is an application by IgroMir. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Call of Duty: World at War or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty: World at War". The Call of Duty: World at War program will be found very quickly. When you click Call of Duty: World at War in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Call of Duty: World at War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Call of Duty: World at War.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty: World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty: World at War that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty: World at War by IgroMir from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty: World at War by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty: World at War supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 07:36:11.020