Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Call of Duty Infinite Warfare for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Call of Duty Infinite Warfare from your computerActivision Blizzard
. You can read more on Activision Blizzard or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Call of Duty Infinite Warfare at www.corepacks.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision Blizzard\Call of Duty Infinite Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Call of Duty Infinite Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision Blizzard\Call of Duty Infinite Warfare\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 45.33 MB (47533072 bytes) on disk and is called iw7_ship.exe.
The executable files below are part of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. They take an average of 47.13 MB (49414529
bytes) on disk.
- iw7_ship.exe (45.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. For other Call of Duty Infinite Warfare versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__เกม_Call of Duty Infinite Warfare_iw7_ship_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call of Duty Infinite Warfare_is1
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is a program by the software company Activision Blizzard. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty Infinite Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Call of Duty Infinite Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty Infinite Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: www.corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision Blizzard\Call of Duty Infinite Warfare\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.
8. After removing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Infinite Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Infinite Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Call of Duty Infinite Warfare by Activision Blizzard from your PC, we are not saying that Call of Duty Infinite Warfare by Activision Blizzard is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:11:04.410