Call of Duty Ghosts
Call of Duty Ghosts is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Call of Duty Ghosts from your systemBlack Box
. You can find out more on Black Box or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Call of Duty Ghosts at http://www.ggamez.net
. Call of Duty Ghosts is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Ghosts directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Ghosts\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Call of Duty Ghosts. The program's main executable file is titled iw6sp64_ship.exe and occupies 10.11 MB (10597888 bytes).
Call of Duty Ghosts is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.35 MB (21339648
bytes) on disk:
- iw6sp64_ship.exe (10.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.50 KB)
The current page applies to Call of Duty Ghosts version 6.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Call of Duty Ghosts from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Call of Duty Ghosts:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Black_Box\Call of Duty Ghosts
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Games_Call of Duty Ghosts_iw6sp64_ship_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Black_Box\Call of Duty Ghosts\Call of Duty Ghosts.lnk
Call of Duty Ghosts is an application released by the software company Black Box. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Call of Duty Ghosts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Call of Duty Ghosts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Call of Duty Ghosts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty Ghosts". The Call of Duty Ghosts application will be found very quickly. After you click Call of Duty Ghosts in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Call of Duty Ghosts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty Ghosts:
- The software company is: http://www.ggamez.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Ghosts\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Call of Duty Ghosts.
8. After removing Call of Duty Ghosts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Ghosts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Ghosts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Call of Duty Ghosts by Black Box from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Ghosts by Black Box is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Call of Duty Ghosts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 20:19:02.800