Call of Duty Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III from your PCOneLine PC Game
. Further information on OneLine PC Game can be found here
. More details about Call of Duty Black Ops III can be found at http://onelinepcgame.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty Black Ops III is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Call of Duty Black Ops III's primary file takes around 38.97 MB (40864232 bytes) and its name is BlackOps3.exe.
Call of Duty Black Ops III is comprised of the following executables which take 59.46 MB (62346353
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BlackOps3.exe (38.97 MB)
- BO3 Offline Modes Launcher.exe (328.50 KB)
- CrashUploader.exe (671.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a program marketed by the software company OneLine PC Game. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Call of Duty Black Ops III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty Black Ops III from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty Black Ops III or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Black Ops III". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty Black Ops III application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Call of Duty Black Ops III in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty Black Ops III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty Black Ops III:
- The publisher is: http://onelinepcgame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call of Duty Black Ops III.
8. After removing Call of Duty Black Ops III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty Black Ops III that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Black Ops III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III by OneLine PC Game from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Black Ops III by OneLine PC Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:07:42.887