Call of Duty - World at War
This page is about Call of Duty - World at War for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Call of Duty - World at War from your email@example.com
. You can find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.VideotekaUniversal.com
to get more information about Call of Duty - World at War on email@example.com's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UNIVERSAL\Call of Duty - World at War directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Call of Duty - World at War is "C:\Program Files\UNIVERSAL\Call of Duty - World at War\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 5.23 MB (5488640 bytes) on disk and is titled CoDWaW.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Call of Duty - World at War. They take about 11.58 MB (12138538
bytes) on disk.
- CoDWaW.exe (5.23 MB)
- CoDWaWmp.exe (5.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.78 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
Call of Duty - World at War is a program marketed by firstname.lastname@example.org. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Call of Duty - World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Call of Duty - World at War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Call of Duty - World at War or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty - World at War". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty - World at War program will be found automatically. When you select Call of Duty - World at War in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Call of Duty - World at War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty - World at War:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VideotekaUniversal.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UNIVERSAL\Call of Duty - World at War\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Duty - World at War.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty - World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty - World at War that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty - World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Call of Duty - World at War by email@example.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty - World at War by firstname.lastname@example.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty - World at War supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:04:44.570