Call of Atlantis
Call of Atlantis is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Call of Atlantis from your systemDenda Publishers
. You can find out more on Denda Publishers or check for application updates here
. Call of Atlantis is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Denda Publishers\Call of Atlantis folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Denda Publishers\Call of Atlantis\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Call of Atlantis. Call of Atlantis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.40 MB (2519040 bytes) on disk.
Call of Atlantis installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.02 MB (3164176
bytes) on disk.
- Call of Atlantis.exe (2.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (124.52 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
The current page applies to Call of Atlantis version 220.127.116.11
Call of Atlantis is a program marketed by Denda Publishers. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Call of Atlantis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Call of Atlantis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Call of Atlantis or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Atlantis". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Atlantis application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Call of Atlantis in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Call of Atlantis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Atlantis.
8. After removing Call of Atlantis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Atlantis that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Atlantis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Call of Atlantis by Denda Publishers from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Atlantis by Denda Publishers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Atlantis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 19:21:04.327