Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
This web page is about Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare from your systemActivision Blizzard
. More data about Activision Blizzard can be found here
. More information about Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare can be seen at www.corepacks.com
. Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled iw3sp.exe and it has a size of 2.88 MB (3015874 bytes).
Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is comprised of the following executables which take 5.03 MB (5274163
bytes) on disk:
- iw3sp.exe (2.88 MB)
- 7za.exe (465.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is a program by Activision Blizzard. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare". If it exists on your system the Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you click Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: www.corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare by Activision Blizzard from your computer, we are not saying that Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare by Activision Blizzard is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 13:18:13.217