Call Of Duty - Ghosts
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. More info about R.G. Mechanics, markfiter can be seen here
. More information about the app Call Of Duty - Ghosts can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Games\Call Of Duty - Ghosts directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1524215 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Call Of Duty - Ghosts. They occupy 1.45 MB (1524215
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Call Of Duty - Ghosts.Folders left behind when you uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Call Of Duty - Ghosts:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_Uninstall
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Call Of Duty - Ghosts is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Call Of Duty - Ghosts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Call Of Duty - Ghosts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Call Of Duty - Ghosts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call Of Duty - Ghosts". The Call Of Duty - Ghosts app will be found automatically. After you select Call Of Duty - Ghosts in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Call Of Duty - Ghosts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call Of Duty - Ghosts:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call Of Duty - Ghosts_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts.
8. After removing Call Of Duty - Ghosts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Call Of Duty - Ghosts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call Of Duty - Ghosts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Call Of Duty - Ghosts by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call Of Duty - Ghosts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:38:11.307