California Font Manager 2.4.2
California Font Manager 2.4.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall California Font Manager 2.4.2 from your PCCalifornia Fonts
. You can find out more on California Fonts or check for application updates here
. More data about the software California Font Manager 2.4.2 can be found at http://www.californiafonts.com
. California Font Manager 2.4.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\California Font Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. California Font Manager 2.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\California Font Manager\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CaliforniaFonts.exe and its approximative size is 616.23 KB (631016 bytes).
The following executables are contained in California Font Manager 2.4.2. They occupy 1.43 MB (1501058
bytes) on disk.
- CaliforniaFonts.exe (616.23 KB)
- DLFont.exe (620.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (228.85 KB)
This info is about California Font Manager 2.4.2 version 2.4.2
California Font Manager 2.4.2 is an application marketed by the software company California Fonts. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall California Font Manager 2.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove California Font Manager 2.4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find California Font Manager 2.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "California Font Manager 2.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the California Font Manager 2.4.2 program will be found automatically. When you select California Font Manager 2.4.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about California Font Manager 2.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for California Font Manager 2.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.californiafonts.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\California Font Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall California Font Manager 2.4.2.
8. After uninstalling California Font Manager 2.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong California Font Manager 2.4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling California Font Manager 2.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall California Font Manager 2.4.2 by California Fonts from your computer, nor are we saying that California Font Manager 2.4.2 by California Fonts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall California Font Manager 2.4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-22 07:44:48.780