Calibration Update Wizard
You can find on this page details on how to remove Calibration Update Wizard for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Calibration Update Wizard from your systemToyota Diagnostics
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Toyota Diagnostics. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Calibration Update Wizard is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is titled Cuw.exe and its approximative size is 4.62 MB (4843008 bytes).
Calibration Update Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 4.62 MB (4843008
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Calibration Update Wizard version 1.0.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Calibration Update Wizard releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Calibration Update Wizard from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Calibration Update Wizard:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Calibration Update Wizard
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard\Cuw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard\locale\en\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subaru\Calibration Update Wizard\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Toyota Diagnostics\Calibration Update Wizard
Calibration Update Wizard is a program offered by the software company Toyota Diagnostics. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Calibration Update Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Calibration Update Wizard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Calibration Update Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calibration Update Wizard". If it exists on your system the Calibration Update Wizard program will be found very quickly. When you select Calibration Update Wizard in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Calibration Update Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Calibration Update Wizard.
8. After removing Calibration Update Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Calibration Update Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Calibration Update Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Calibration Update Wizard by Toyota Diagnostics from your PC, we are not saying that Calibration Update Wizard by Toyota Diagnostics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calibration Update Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:52:17.333