CalendarWeek is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CalendarWeek from your computerSaverAddon
. More information on SaverAddon can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CalendarWeek folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CalendarWeek is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CalendarWeek\CalendarWeek.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". CalendarWeek.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CalendarWeek. They occupy about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- CalendarWeek.exe (766.00 KB)
CalendarWeek is a program offered by SaverAddon. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CalendarWeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CalendarWeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CalendarWeek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CalendarWeek". If it exists on your system the CalendarWeek program will be found very quickly. After you click CalendarWeek in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CalendarWeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CalendarWeek.
8. After removing CalendarWeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CalendarWeek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CalendarWeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CalendarWeek by SaverAddon from your computer, we are not saying that CalendarWeek by SaverAddon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CalendarWeek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:35:00.863