How to uninstall CalendarPal from your computer
This info is about CalendarPal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Cloudeight Internet LLC
. More data about Cloudeight Internet LLC can be seen here
. CalendarPal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CalendarPal folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for CalendarPal is C:\Program Files (x86)\CalendarPal\Uninstall.exe. CalendarPal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) on disk.
CalendarPal is comprised of the following executables which take 1.11 MB (1159299
bytes) on disk:
- CalendarPal.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (36.13 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CalendarPal's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CalendarPal
- C:\Program Files\CalendarPal\CalendarPal.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CalendarPal\CalendarPal Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CalendarPal\CalendarPal.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CalendarPal\Uninstall CalendarPal.lnk
A way to remove CalendarPal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CalendarPal is a program by Cloudeight Internet LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CalendarPal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CalendarPal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CalendarPal". If it exists on your system the CalendarPal application will be found automatically. After you click CalendarPal in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CalendarPal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CalendarPal.
8. After removing CalendarPal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CalendarPal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CalendarPal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed CalendarPal:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CalendarPal by Cloudeight Internet LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that CalendarPal by Cloudeight Internet LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CalendarPal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:58:23.050