You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Calendar for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Calendar from your computerVaclav Slovacek
. You can find out more on Vaclav Slovacek or check for application updates here
. Calendar is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calendar folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calendar\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Calendar. Calendar.exe is the Calendar's primary executable file and it occupies around 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
Calendar is composed of the following executables which take 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk:
Calendar is an application offered by Vaclav Slovacek. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Calendar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Calendar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Calendar". If it is installed on your PC the Calendar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Calendar in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Calendar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Calendar.
8. After removing Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Calendar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calendar by Vaclav Slovacek from your PC, nor are we saying that Calendar by Vaclav Slovacek is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Calendar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:16:21.033