Calcolo IMU 6.4
How to uninstall Calcolo IMU 6.4 from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Calcolo IMU 6.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Mauro Rossi
. You can read more on Mauro Rossi or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Calcolo IMU 6.4 can be found at http://www.maurorossi.net
. Calcolo IMU 6.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Calcolo IMU directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Calcolo IMU\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Calcolo IMU 6.4. The program's main executable file is titled CalcoloIMU.exe and its approximative size is 765.00 KB (783360 bytes).
Calcolo IMU 6.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 819.70 KB (839372
bytes) on disk:
- CalcoloIMU.exe (765.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (54.70 KB)
This info is about Calcolo IMU 6.4 version 6.4
How to delete Calcolo IMU 6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Calcolo IMU 6.4 is a program marketed by Mauro Rossi. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Calcolo IMU 6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Calcolo IMU 6.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calcolo IMU 6.4". The Calcolo IMU 6.4 program will be found automatically. When you click Calcolo IMU 6.4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Calcolo IMU 6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Calcolo IMU 6.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maurorossi.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Calcolo IMU\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Calcolo IMU 6.4.
8. After uninstalling Calcolo IMU 6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Calcolo IMU 6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Calcolo IMU 6.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Calcolo IMU 6.4:
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Calcolo IMU 6.4 by Mauro Rossi from your PC, nor are we saying that Calcolo IMU 6.4 by Mauro Rossi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calcolo IMU 6.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 13:02:57.317