Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 from your systemCalbasw
. Additional info about Calbasw can be seen here
. More information about Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 can be seen at http://www.calbasw.com
. Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calbasw 7 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calbasw 7\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00. Calbasw.exe is the Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.40 MB (3559936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00. They take 3.44 MB (3608912
bytes) on disk.
- Calbasw.exe (3.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.83 KB)
The current page applies to Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 version 7.1.00
Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 is a program offered by the software company Calbasw. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.calbasw.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calbasw 7\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00.
8. After uninstalling Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 by Calbasw from your computer, we are not saying that Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 by Calbasw is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calbasw 7 v. 7.1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 09:54:48.253