Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content
This info is about Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content from your systemCakewalk
. You can find out more on Cakewalk or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content can be found at http://www.cakewalk.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Cakewalk Content folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\b4c69955-ac0f-494e-8d65-83eaeb7efd16\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.71 MB (10185152 bytes) on disk and is called Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe.
Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.93 MB (11460992
bytes) on disk.
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content.
Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content is an application marketed by Cakewalk. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content". The Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\b4c69955-ac0f-494e-8d65-83eaeb7efd16\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content.
8. After uninstalling Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content by Cakewalk from your PC, nor are we saying that Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content by Cakewalk is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cakewalk X-MiX Loop Content supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 14:04:17.310