Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite from your PCCakewalk, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Cakewalk, Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\ELSKIP~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-7V29I.tmp\Studio Instruments Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\edd4bc6b-1360-4bdf-a0fa-0b54d8210d31\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.71 MB (10185152 bytes) on disk and is named Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite. They take an average of 10.93 MB (11460992
bytes) on disk.
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite version 1.0
Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite is a program marketed by Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite". If it exists on your system the Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite.
8. After removing Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cakewalk Studio Instruments Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 22:11:54.813