Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content
Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content from your PCCakewalk
. Open here
where you can get more info on Cakewalk. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com/
to get more details about Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content on Cakewalk's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Cakewalk Content folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\c6282f16-aa86-48e0-866e-75bee26c24cc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content. Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.71 MB (10185152 bytes) on disk.
Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content is comprised of the following executables which take 10.93 MB (11460992
bytes) on disk:
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content version 1.0
Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content is a program released by Cakewalk. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content or simply click the Search field and type in "Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content". If it exists on your system the Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\Uninstallers\c6282f16-aa86-48e0-866e-75bee26c24cc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content.
8. After removing Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content by Cakewalk from your PC, nor are we saying that Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content by Cakewalk is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 14:04:17.287