Cakewalk Burner 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cakewalk Burner 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Cakewalk Burner 1.0 from your PCCakewalk Music Software
. Open here
for more details on Cakewalk Music Software. More details about the app Cakewalk Burner 1.0 can be seen at http://www.cakewalk.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Burner 1.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Cakewalk Burner 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Burner 1.0\unins000.exe. CakewalkBurner.exe is the Cakewalk Burner 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 7.78 MB (8156488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cakewalk Burner 1.0. They occupy 8.48 MB (8891986
bytes) on disk.
- CakewalkBurner.exe (7.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Cakewalk Burner 1.0.
Cakewalk Burner 1.0 is an application marketed by Cakewalk Music Software. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Cakewalk Burner 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cakewalk Burner 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cakewalk Burner 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cakewalk Burner 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cakewalk Burner 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cakewalk Burner 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cakewalk Burner 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cakewalk Burner 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Burner 1.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cakewalk Burner 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Cakewalk Burner 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cakewalk Burner 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cakewalk Burner 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cakewalk Burner 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cakewalk Burner 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cakewalk Burner 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:41:17.743