This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cake Shop for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cake Shop from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app Cake Shop can be found at http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Cake Shop directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cake Shop is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Cake Shop\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cake Shop.exe is the Cake Shop's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.67 MB (1748096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Cake Shop. They occupy about 6.67 MB (6989850
bytes) on disk.
- Cake Shop.exe (1.67 MB)
- game.exe (2.64 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cake Shop version 1.0
Cake Shop is a program marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cake Shop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cake Shop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cake Shop or simply click the Search field and type in "Cake Shop". The Cake Shop application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cake Shop in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cake Shop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cake Shop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Cake Shop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cake Shop.
8. After uninstalling Cake Shop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cake Shop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cake Shop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cake Shop by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cake Shop by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cake Shop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:29:29.790