Cake Mania is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cake Mania from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. More info about the app Cake Mania can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cake Mania directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cake Mania's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cake Mania\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 17.40 MB (18248448 bytes) on disk and is titled Cake Mania-WIRE.exe.
Cake Mania is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.88 MB (18752754
bytes) on disk:
- Cake Mania-WIRE.exe (17.40 MB)
- Cake Mania-WT.exe (328.72 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Cake Mania. For more Cake Mania versions please click below:
Cake Mania is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Cake Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cake Mania from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cake Mania or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cake Mania". If it exists on your system the Cake Mania program will be found automatically. After you click Cake Mania in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cake Mania, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cake Mania:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cake Mania\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cake Mania.
8. After removing Cake Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cake Mania that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cake Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cake Mania by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Cake Mania by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cake Mania supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:46:45.527