CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 from your computerCAINIAO network
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CAINIAO network. Click on http://www.cainiao.com
to get more facts about CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 on CAINIAO network's website. Usually the CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CNPrintTool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CNPrintTool\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CNPrintClient.exe and it has a size of 980.07 KB (1003592 bytes).
CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1305614
bytes) on disk.
- CNPrintClient.exe (980.07 KB)
- CNPrintMonitor.exe (208.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (86.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.0.0
of CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0.
CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 is an application offered by the software company CAINIAO network. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0". The CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 app will be found automatically. After you click CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cainiao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CNPrintTool\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0.
8. After uninstalling CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 by CAINIAO network from your PC, we are not saying that CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 by CAINIAO network is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CaiNiao打印组件 0.4.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 16:44:50.080