This web page is about CafeSuite 3.54.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CafeSuite 3.54.3 from your systemSOFCIK
. Further information on SOFCIK can be seen here
. You can see more info on CafeSuite 3.54.3 at http://cafesuite.net
. CafeSuite 3.54.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CafeSuite folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for CafeSuite 3.54.3 is C:\Program Files\CafeSuite\unins000.exe. CafeStation.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.52 MB (3688844 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CafeSuite 3.54.3. They occupy an average of 5.08 MB (5329331
bytes) on disk.
- CafeStation.exe (3.52 MB)
- RestoreBackup.exe (894.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of CafeSuite 3.54.3.
CafeSuite 3.54.3 is a program released by the software company SOFCIK. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CafeSuite 3.54.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CafeSuite 3.54.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CafeSuite 3.54.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CafeSuite 3.54.3". If it exists on your system the CafeSuite 3.54.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CafeSuite 3.54.3 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CafeSuite 3.54.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CafeSuite 3.54.3:
- The software company is: http://cafesuite.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CafeSuite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CafeSuite 3.54.3.
8. After uninstalling CafeSuite 3.54.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CafeSuite 3.54.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CafeSuite 3.54.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CafeSuite 3.54.3 by SOFCIK from your computer, we are not saying that CafeSuite 3.54.3 by SOFCIK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CafeSuite 3.54.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:54:15.290