This web page contains complete information on how to remove CafeSuite 3.21 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CafeSuite 3.21 from your computerPrzemek Miszczuk
. Open here
for more information on Przemek Miszczuk. More details about CafeSuite 3.21 can be seen at http://cafesuite.net
. Usually the CafeSuite 3.21 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CafeSuite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\CafeSuite\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CafeSuite 3.21. CafeSuite 3.21's primary file takes around 806.50 KB (825860 bytes) and is named CafeStation.exe.
CafeSuite 3.21 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.45 MB (1515241
bytes) on disk:
- CafePrn.exe (51.50 KB)
- CafeStation.exe (806.50 KB)
- RestoreBackup.exe (98.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (84.72 KB)
- CafeAgent.exe (439.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21
of CafeSuite 3.21.
CafeSuite 3.21 is a program by the software company Przemek Miszczuk. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CafeSuite 3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CafeSuite 3.21 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CafeSuite 3.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CafeSuite 3.21". If it exists on your system the CafeSuite 3.21 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CafeSuite 3.21 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CafeSuite 3.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CafeSuite 3.21:
- The software company is: http://cafesuite.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CafeSuite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CafeSuite 3.21.
8. After uninstalling CafeSuite 3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CafeSuite 3.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CafeSuite 3.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CafeSuite 3.21 by Przemek Miszczuk from your PC, nor are we saying that CafeSuite 3.21 by Przemek Miszczuk is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CafeSuite 3.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 22:18:47.250