Caesium version 1.4.1
Caesium version 1.4.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Caesium version 1.4.1 from your systemMatteo Paonessa
. Further information on Matteo Paonessa can be seen here
. You can get more details about Caesium version 1.4.1 at http://caesium.sourceforge.net
. Caesium version 1.4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Caesium folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Caesium version 1.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Caesium\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Caesium.exe and its approximative size is 1.33 MB (1392640 bytes).
Caesium version 1.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.54 MB (2663737
bytes) on disk.
- Caesium.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- exif_copy.exe (18.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Caesium version 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
Caesium version 1.4.1 is an application offered by Matteo Paonessa. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Caesium version 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Caesium version 1.4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Caesium version 1.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Caesium version 1.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Caesium version 1.4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Caesium version 1.4.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Caesium version 1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Caesium version 1.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://caesium.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Caesium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Caesium version 1.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Caesium version 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Caesium version 1.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Caesium version 1.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Caesium version 1.4.1 by Matteo Paonessa from your computer, we are not saying that Caesium version 1.4.1 by Matteo Paonessa is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Caesium version 1.4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:23:16.010